LOOK LOCAL FIRST PROGRAM
This punch card program is designed to encourage purchases at our local businesses by residents as well as visitors.
Here's how it works:
1. Grab a Look Local First Loyalty Card at participating businesses.
2. Make a purchase at participating Chamber member businesses.
3. Receive punches for the value of your purchase or service received.
4. Fill your loyalty card and return it to a Look Local First dropbox to be entered into monthly drawings. There is no limit to the number of cards an individual can return. No more than one loyalty card can be completed per single purchase (max $200 per single purchase).
5. Drawings will be held monthly for $50 in Chamber Bucks. Winners will be contacted by phone and announced on the Traer Chamber Facebook page.
Here are the benefits:
1. When we LOOK LOCAL FIRST we create jobs, grow businesses, and contribute to a thriving Traer community.
2. The LOOK LOCAL FIRST program will encourage residents and visitors to buy local and support the economy in Traer.
3. With the LOOK LOCAL FIRST program we'll be able to track local spending in Traer on a monthly and yearly basis giving businesses an idea of how our economy and spending are progressing.
Here are the reasons we think this program is important to your business:
#5 Local businesses create character and make our community unique.
#4 Local businesses donate more to local charities.
#3 Local businesses create job opportunities for our residents.
#2 Local businesses support other local businesses that are owned by our neighbors and community members.
#1 Local business owners live in the community and have a vested interest in the future of Traer.
If you are a Chamber Member and would like to participate in the LOOK LOCAL FIRST program please email us at
CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR LOOK LOCAL FIRST LOYALTY CARD AND GET STARTED SUPPORTING TRAER BUSINESSES!!!